Inelbo is one of our subsidiaries specializing in all kinds of interior installations (industrial, tertiary sector and building) and electrical installation maintenance (transformation centres, public places, fire detection...). Inelbo is consolidated today as a leader in:
- Integrated management of medium- and low-voltage electrical installation projects.
- Engineering, from design to execution.
- Management and automation systems.
It started operating in 1987,with headquarters in Alicante. Currently, it has about 100 employees and offices in the Valencian Community, Catalonia, Region of Murcia and Madrid.
"National benchmark company in the maintenance and assembly of electrical installations in commercial and industrial facilities."
Services we provide
- Industry sector: Medium- and low-voltage electrical installation in textile, chemical, ceramic, wood, and bottling plants, logistics centres, etc.
- Tertiary sector: Medium- and low-voltage electrical installation in supermarkets, hotels and ornamental lighting of buildings, decorative lighting for exhibitions, hospitality, schools, health centres and clinics, train stations and airports, etc.
- Infrastructures: Public street lighting , installation of medium- and low-voltage distribution, overhead and underground electricity networks commissioned by private clients or by companies, as well as linking installations, etc.
- Special installations (voice and data networks, optical fibre, automation, CCTV, fire detection, etc.) for telecommunications companies, data centres, call centres, process factories, as well as any other activity that requires a good technical level and quality.
- Energy consumption and efficiency studies and management , analysis of reactive power, harmonics, etc.,with provision of suitable solutions for the improvement of these parameters and the consequent reduction of costs.
- Design and assembly of distribution and control switchboards of up to 2,500 Am assembled in the workshop of the company itself, installation and programming of power inverters and starters.
- Maintenance of Low Voltage transformer centres. Public concurrence premises, fire detection, industrial maintenance: electrical, electromechanical, electronic and pneumatic systems.
- Automation, control, and home automation: Control of access and presence, SCADA applications, building management: lighting management, power and concurrence control, HVAC control, design and programming of industrial automation: development of applications for industrial programmable controllers for the main manufacturers, production control system, remote data acquisition, villa and singular buildings.