Detail and key figures
Electromechanical Assembly and civil work for the Bishops Sutton solar plant in the United Kingdom, with a capacity of 12 MWp.
- Customer: O.P.D.E.
- Price: more than 5 M€.
- Time for completion: January - March 2014.
- Civil Works.
- Assembly of metal structure support and photovoltaic modules (47.616 units).
- Complete LV electrical installation.
- Supply and assembly of transformation and inverter centres (7 units of 1,360 KVA, 1 unit d 540 KVA).
- Electrical installation of MV at 33 kV to the connection point with the electric company.
- Scada and monitoring system; Weather stations (2).
- CCTV security system with thermal cameras and intelligent video analysis; Satellite communications
B.O.S implementation of the solar plant, including: