Detail and key figures
At that time, the most important solar plant in Europe, with 46 MW of power capacity.
- Owner: Acciona Energía.
- Price: €21,700,000.
- Time for completion: 2008 - 2009 (10 months).
- Country: Portugal (Amareleja).
- Civil works: Foundations for solar trackers, platforms, roads, etc.
- Electrical Work: MV, LT and control lines, fibre optic communication rooms, network earthing.
- Electromechanical assembly of solar trackers and photovoltaic panels.
- More than 2,500 installed panels.