Detail and key figures
Air conditioning systems in "Puerto Venecia" shopping centre.
- Affiliate: Ambitec.
- Owner: Eurofund Investments Zaragoza S.L.
- Price: €5,974,634.
- Location Zaragoza, Spain.
- Time for completion: 2012 - 2013 (12 months).
- The building consists of two areas: The northern area that includes the mall and the canal zone and the south area corresponding to leisure and sports centre.
- Separate machine rooms for each area.
- Water supply for the air conditioning system by ring condensation at constant temperature (18° - 30°C).
- 9 cooling towers of 1,200 kW each.
- Water condenser groups (3 units) for supplying air conditioners. One of magnetic levitation.
- Air handling units with free cooling, adiabatic cooling and heat recovery.
- Mechanical ventilation and smoke extraction system in car parks.
- Centralised consumption control system.
- Centralised control system.