This purchasing policy is to establish a framework for cooperation between Eiffage Energía and its suppliers, which promotes strong and lasting trade relations, obtaining mutual benefits while complying with Eiffage Energía and its suppliers' corporate social responsibility.
The contracting of goods and services will be adapted to the principles of necessity, appropriateness and austerity in the expenditure. It will be made with full decision making independence, regardless of any personal, family or economic ties, which could militate against the objective criteria followed in the decision-making.
Eiffage Energía's employees shall comply, at all times, with the indications in the Guide of good practices and other internal regulations that are applicable, and the contracting will be developed within the action framework of Eiffage Energía's corporate culture. These relations will be developed with the criteria of honesty, respect for people and social and environmental values. It will safeguard compliance with current legislation in all activity areas.
Eiffage Energía will have a base of approved suppliers for managing the processes of purchasing and contracting goods and services, where the concurrence and diversification of offers among the different approved suppliers will be ensured. To ensure competition among suppliers, Eiffage Energía will offer, to all suppliers on the market, the possibility of belonging to its base of approved suppliers.
New Suppliers' Registration
You must apply to REGISTER in our supplier base by presenting the attached documentation:
- Supplier registration application (form F-PC05-1)
- General Terms and Conditions of Purchase (form F-PC05-2) [Only suppliers of goods and products]
- General Terms and Conditions of Sub-contracting (form F-PC05-3) [Only suppliers of works and services]
- Business Activities Coordination Meeting Document affected by R.D. 1627/97 (form CE-SPM-07) [Only suppliers of works and services]
- Eiffage Energía S.L.U.document for approval in environmental quality and management (Form F-PC05-4)
- Eiffage Energía invoicing instructions
Send this completed documentation, for its assessment, to the following address:
A/A Dpto. de compras
Apto. Correos 819
C.P.: 02080 - Albacete