A steadily growing group
Eiffage is the third largest company in France and the fifth largest company in Europe in the construction sector with a turnover of over 14,000M. It has more than 70,000 employees, mostly shareholders of the company, and an integrated worldwide network of 500 subsidiaries, which are divided into four main business areas:
- ENERGY: Clemessy, Eiffage Énergie (subsidiary, Eiffage Energy) and Eiffel Industrie, specialised in electrical engineering, HVAC and process automation, propose a turnkey global offer: design, implementation, operation and maintenance of multi-ethnic facilities and specific equipment, whatever the sector concerned.
- CONSTRUCTION: Eiffage Construction integrates the activities of construction, furniture (and facility management), residential buildings, offices, public buildings, shopping centres, industrial facilities and restoration of historical monuments.
- INFRASTRUCTURE: Eiffage Construction integrates the activities of construction, furniture (and facility management), residential buildings, offices, public buildings, shopping centres, industrial facilities and restoration of historical monuments.
- CONCESSIONS AND PPP: Eiffage Concessions consolidates its role as a builder and concession grantee for motorways and major infrastructure works, public utilities, buildings and urban development projects. It ensures the finance, design, construction and maintenance of the structures built. APRR and AREA manage toll motorways, whose concession has been granted to them by the Spanish government.
Eiffage as concession grantee constructor company develops major projects, through operations such as the construction of the Millau viaduct (France), the Norscut motorway (Portugal), and the Perpignan-Figueras high-speed railway, which links Spain with France (UTE TP FERRO, a joint venture owned, in equal parts, by ACS Dragados and Eiffage).
Eiffage, with more than 170 years of history, has multiple sites on all 5 continents.
Areas of business
Recent projects in Europe
- The Hervé-Battice viaduct
- The Culture Village in Woluwe-Saint-Lambert
- The Delwaide dock in Antwerp
- Agencies and offices for the company DEXIA
- Carrefour de l'Europe hotels
- Accor hotels
- Construction and management of the Poznan Autopark
- Windows of the Astra Zeneca headquarters in Manchester
- Euroestar pedestrian walkways in London
- Electrical installations at the offices of Generali insurance company in Rome
- Electrical installations at the offices of Vodafone
- Restoration of locks and hydraulic dams
- Design and construction of the ring road in Essen
- Train shed, newly constructed, for high speed train in the needle plant in Witten
- Standstill in Ludwigshafen Mitte station
- Construction and Concession of 155km of the dual carriageway A24
- Civil engineering and roads in the residential area Los Bermejales, Seville
- Tramontana electric transformer substations
- M-40 ring road in Madrid