The local office of Eiffage Energía in Jaén has just received a recent award. From the southern territorial area, Eiffage Energía will carry out medium and low voltage electrical installations and street lighting for the OHL construction company for the Jaén Plaza Shopping Centre at the SURO-06 development located at «Las Lagunillas» in the province of Jaen.
The implementation of the work will take place at the Jaén Plaza Shopping Centre located in Las Lagunillas with a contract award amount of more than €980,000. A new award in the field of electrical installations and which reinforces the 25 years of experience in this line.
The first phase of the work consists of the installation of electrical infrastructures: Medium Voltage, Low Voltage and Street Lighting.
The work of the Jaén Plaza Shopping Centre consists of the supply and installation of:
- 13 Units Sectioning and Transformer Centres.
- 800 ML Medium voltage underground network.
- 900 ML Low voltage underground network.
- 304 Lighting points (Street lighting); formed by 3, 5, 6, 7 and 9 metre high columns and light fixtures with LED technology.
- 300 ML L.V. underground network for street lighting.
- Legalisation, implementation and management before the competent bodies.
More than 25 years endorse Eiffage Energía in the field of comprehensive and electrical installations. The work in electrical installations, fire protection installations, mechanical installations confirm the spotless trajectory of the company with head office in Albacete.
The design, the detailed engineering, the maintenance and implementation of new works in low and medium voltage distribution networks, lighting, the implementation and start up of projects in hospital facilities, industrial areas, schools and universities and many, many more are possible thanks to the highly qualified team of the whole Eiffage Energía Group.