Eiffage Energía has achieved a new tender covering the works in the areas of Jaén and Granada for the next three years. This is a project for Redexis Gas where new works will be launched between April 2018 and March 2021:
- Works for the canalisation of natural gas networks
- Civil engineering works
- Mechanical works with their corresponding simultaneous supply connections, non-simultaneous supply connections with the network, and network connectors.
- Electric maintenance and RTU,s maintenance
- Maintenance of distribution networks and transport networks
- Services for receiving installations
AlthoughEiffage Energía began working in the gas sector in 2014, it has completed various projects with Redexis Gas since that year. Just recently, it finished a project in which approximately 14,000 m canalisation was carried out mainly in towns like Linares, Úbeda, Cazorla, Mengíbar, Torredonjimeno, Martos and Baeza, Alcalá La Real, and the metropolitan area within the ring road of Granada, 150 simultaneous supply connections with the aforementioned network and 110 non-simultaneous supply connections distributed throughout the various populations of the province of Jaén.
The first job with this company in the gas sector was completed in 2015 and consisted of a canalisation of approximately 14,000 m in Linares, Úbeda, Cazorla, Mengíbar, Torredonjimeno, Martos, and Baeza. In addition, 150 simultaneous supply connections and 110 non-simultaneous supply connections distributed throughout the various towns of Jaén were installed.
Apart from canalisation, Eiffage Energía also performs the work of maintenance in distribution networks and transportation networks, and assists the users in each one of these projects.
Both canalisation projects in Jaén have been developed along with other tasks:
- Civil engineering works and mechanical works for the canalisation of gas pipelines with their corresponding simultaneous supply connections, non-simultaneous supply connections with the network, and network connectors.
- Works of maintenance of distribution networks, and transport networks.
- Services for receiving installations.
Eiffage Energía has a total of seven operators and five technicians along with an administrative assistant in the office area as well as another 50 people for carrying out the trench and civil engineering in the province of Jaén and Granada. A team with which Eiffage Energía will carry out this project during these three years.