The maintenance area is one of the most important for the Eiffage Energía Group. Providing personal attention to each customer is the key principle for good results in this line of business.
One of the latest contracts signed by the company in this field corresponds to the maintenance for the Institutes of Legal Medicine and Forensic Sciences of Valencia and Castellón. The object of the contract is to provide a service of comprehensive maintenance for the equipment of both institutes in the two cities.
Eiffage Energía’s comprehensive maintenance department has been active since 1981 and has been evolving and improving its organisation over the years, with, at present, more than 15,000 buildings maintained and more than 800 workers among engineers, managers and maintenance skilled persons.
In addition to these two contracts concluded in the Valencian Community, many others for comprehensive maintenance have been signed recently. We list them below:
- Comprehensive maintenance of installations of the Santa Justa Station in Seville for ADIF.
- Maintenance of the inspection and baggage handling system of La Palma airport for Aena.
- Maintenance of the building and civil works of the northTenerife airport for AENA.
- Comprehensive maintenance of installations of the Canary Islands Health Service’s buildings in Tenerife and Gran Canaria for the Canary Islands Government.
- Maintenance of installations of fire protection systems for the Factory Guadacorte shopping centre in Cadiz.
- Comprehensive maintenance of buildings, equipment and installations located in the urban shopping centre in Sagunto (Valencia), as well as technical support for the management of the centre.
- Legal, preventive and corrective technical maintenance of the heating systems of employment offices and training centres in Valencia (SERVEF).
Eiffage Energía continues to develop new maintenance activities (both comprehensive and industrial and for electric companies) all over Spain and to improve the experience, efficiency and speed in incident management to continue to provide an optimum service.