Detail and key figures
- Owner: O.P.D.E.
- Price: more than 1,800,000 M€.
- Time for completion: January-March 2014.
- Location: Hailsham, East Sussex (United Kingdom).
- Type of work: electromechanical work and civil works of the Natewood photovoltaic solar plant with a capacity of 8,97804 MWp.
- A ground based photovoltaic solar plant of 7 MW nominal value and peak 8,97804 MW.
- It is expected that the plant will annually produce energy equivalent to the annual consumption of 4,700 homes, avoiding an emission of 3,500 tonnes of CO2 into the atmosphere per year.