Detail and key figures
Construction of the photovoltaic solar plant "Quilapilún" with a installed capacity of 110 MW, being one of the largest plants in Chile. It is located in the town of Colina, Metropolitan Region.
- Owner: SunEdison.
- Price: 30.000.000€.
- Time for completion: August 2015 - June 2016.
- Location: Chile.
- Scope of work: civil works and electromechanical installation of the power station.
- Solar plant consisting of more than 350,000 photovoltaic modules.
- Located in the vicinity of Santiago, marking a new milestone in the development of renewable energy in Chile.
- The solar plant will be connected to the central power grid in order to have clean energy in the central area of the country.