One of the major challenges we face in Eiffage Energía is the reduction of the environmental impact of the activities that we develop. For this, we have a team that, together with the quality management, promotes and cares for the environment in all processes of the organisation and has implemented a System of Environmental Management according to the UNE-EN ISO 14001 standard.
Eiffage Energía's general environmental commitments are flexible enough to accommodate the elements of policy and planning developed in the various business areas in which we participate:
- Commitment to comply with the law.
- Commitment to prevent pollution.
- Commitment to continuous improvement.
- Commitment to transparency, communication and training of Eiffage Energía employees, suppliers, customers and other interested parties.
With these commitments it is necessary not only to incorporate processes that reduce the massive consumption of raw materials and non-renewable energies, but also to develop new technologies that favour the efficient management of resources and consumption of clean energy and that reduce CO2 emissions to the atmosphere.
Eiffage Energía's responsibility with the Environment includes the preparation of a series of environmental indicators to measure the environmental performance of the organisation developing improvement plans that reduce the environmental impacts of our activities. Among these indicators, the controls of raw material consumption, waste management and the inventory of CO2 emission to the atmosphere can be highlighted.
We have a certified quality management system based on the standard UNE-EN ISO 9001.
Among our objectives in the performance of works and services are:
- Identifying the customer's needs and expectations relating to the works contracted.
- Acquiring the equipment and material necessary to successfully undertake the works with the latest technology existing on the market.
- Improving the technical skill and training of Eiffage Energía's technical personnel, always taking into account the updating of legislation and the latest technological developments.
- Preparing process indicators to guide us in the continuous improvement of our work.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction.