Detail and key figures
Adaptation of electrical installations to the low-voltage electro-technical regulations (REBT).
- Customer: Ministry of Industry, Energy and Tourism.
- Price: €800,000.
- Time for completion: August 2013 to March 2014.
- Location: Madrid (Spain).
- Technical adaptation project to the general low voltage regulations in force (RD 842/2002), from the ninth floor to the roof of the ministry of industry energy and tourism building located at the Paseo de la Castellana, 160.
- Technical data: reform and renovation of the low voltage electrical installation for adapting the installations to the new low-voltage electrotechnical regulations. Replacing main low voltage electrical cabinet of transformation centre No.6. Replacing secondary electrical cabinets. Replacing electrical wiring Replacing power outlets for voice and data. Certification with the competent bodies.