Detail and key figures
Phase I works of the renovation of the low voltage installation of the SENATE.
- Owner: SENATE.
- Price: €700,000.
- Time for completion: November 2014 to October 2015.
- Location: Madrid (Spain).
- Supply and installation of three general low voltage cabinets (Main, Offices and Computers).
- Supply and installation of two generators (165 and 500 kVA).
- Supply and installation of new secondary switchboards.
- Renovation of the building's electricity network, by installing new pipelines and the laying of new power lines.
- In addition, auxiliary civil works, extraction and ventilation, adjustments of conduits and paths of canalisations were performed.