Detail and key figures
- Owner: SunEdison.
- Price: 4.300 million euros.
- Location: Atacama Desert; area with the highest concentration of solar radiation in the world.
- Power: 69 MW.
- Modules: 228,160; Extension: 180 has.
- Scope of the project: Civil works: trench digging, laying of pipes and collection boxes, foundation slabs for transformer stations and road gutters.
- This farm is injecting its power to the central power grid from the first quarter of 2015.
- One of the biggest photovoltaic farms in the world.