Detail and key figures
One of the most significant investments of Electric Network today in joining the two existing electrical systems in the Balearic islands and connect them to the Iberian and European electricity market.
The total project is considered a top-level technological challenge.
- Customer: Nexans (final customer: REE).
- Price: €9,000,000.
- Within the overall Project of electrical interconnection between the Iberian Peninsula and the Balearic Islands.
- Underwater canalisation in the islands of Mallorca and Ibiza.
- 3 directional drillings in the sea of 700 metres long from the bay of Talamanca in Ibiza; 10,000 m trenches of single, double and triple circuit; 19 junction chambers; 1 horizontal directional drilling on road and two directional drillings in Torrente.
- Laying of 27,000 m of conductor.