Detail and key figures
Implementation of the construction project works of electrification for the Medina del Campo-Salamanca-Fuentes de Oñoro line. Medina del Campo-Salamanca section. Substations and transformer stations associated.
The works of this project are located along the existing conventional gauge railway line between Medina del Campo-Salamanca-Fuentes de Oñoro. Medina del Campo-Salamanca section.
- Owner: ADIF (Spanish administrator of railway infrastructures)
- UTE (Joint Venture): EIFFAGE ENERGÍA and CHM
- Price: More than 12 million euros
- Time for completion: January 2014 (24 months).
- Location: Valladolid - Salamanca.
- Two-phase electric traction substation (220/±27, 5 kV, 2 x 30 MVA) in Pitiagua.
- Two stations of intermediate self-transformation (55/27,5 kV, 1 x 10 MVA).
- Two stations of final self-transformation or neutral zone (55/27,5 kV, 2 x 10 MVA).
- Overhead high voltage line of 220 KV, double circuit, 20 km.
- Remote control of power installations.